A charitable organization supporting recreational, social, cultural and environmental activities that enhance the Waskesiu experience

​Donate Now                       

Quick Facts


It's supported by Waskesiu Foundation, Waskesiu Recreation Association, Waskesiu Community Council, Waskesiu Chamber of Commerce, and Parks Canada Agency


A portion of revenues will be donated to the Waskesiu Foundation, and the balance will be used to fund improved recreational programs and facilities in Waskesiu.


Renewing and improving Waskesiu's recreation facilities is an integral part of Waskesiu community's "Vision 2020 and Beyond"

Reflecting Waskesiu and Prince Albert National Park


The design of the mini-golf course reflects natural, historic and cultural themes, and the iconic treasures we know and love in and around Waskesiu and Prince Albert National Park. Imagine stepping up to hole #1 and having to deal with a recognizable rise and a Lobstick tree in the middle! Or navigating your ball around a family of loons or rail cart, or recreated natural challenges like the Waskesiu River riffle, King Island, the Bagwa-Lily-Clare canoe route or water, snow, beaches and beaver dams.

Waskesiu Mini-golf

Waskesiu Foundation inc. Newsletters

We're so . . . close!


Mini-golf is the focus of the Waskesiu Recreation Area Renewal this summer.$350,000 has been raised and pledged to construct a new 18 hole mini-golf course, reflecting the unique character of Waskesiu and Prince Albert National Park. That's 75% of what is needed. If  the remaining $100,000 (25%of funds required) can be raised by August 31, construction can start this fall and be completed for summer 2018.Donate Now!

Hole Themes (subject to change)


1.    Lobstick Golf Course Hole #1                                           2.   Waskesiu Lake/King Island     

3.    Lavallée Lake/Pelican                                                         4.    Indigenous/Tipi   

5.    Loons on lake                                                                       6.    Winter x-country skiing

7.     Kingsmere Lake/Rail cart                                                  8.    Bagwa Canoe Route   

9.    The Narrows or Spruce River                                           10.   Waskesiu River

11.   Summer activities/canoe                                                  12.   Forest or Treebeard Trail

13    Indigenous/Métis/Figure 8                                               14.   Animals/Bear/Eagle

15.  Crean Lake/Fish/Islands                                                  16.   Beaches/Sand Castle

17.   Lobstick golf course Hole #2                                          18.   Ajawaan Lake

Waskesiu Foundation - Enhancing the Waskesiu Experience